Saturday, October 20, 2018

More screaming, letter !!!

Mom having blood in her female area black blood onto diaper, very upsetting !!! I'm afraid she will bleed to death now !!! Then she has black snot from her nose, simultaneously drip I suppose, bloody ??? Swelling in all four limbs, her feet, legs terrible edema......yikes !!! Left arm also terrible edema.....her urine has been cloudy coffee grains, blood or medicine filtering through Orange reddish tinge color last nite......we help her to portable potty, change diapers !!! Do you know how sad this is for her !!!??? I cry !!!

She says she has the same chest bone pain, tail bone coccyx bone, shoulder pain, trapped air in chest area, like a gas I suppose swelling ????? Very upset I know it's nothing but they keep screaming stevie and Japanese idiots endocrine cancer, pancreatic, spleen, brain cancers everywhere bitch dying !!! Skull cancer bitch !!!! Uterus cervix cancers bitch no whore but dying of whore cancer your mother bitch !!!! Very upsetting they scream all this mean boys and mean girls club brat filth !!! I become more depressed upset, LOST. Don't know what exactly to do !!!

Blood clot in her neck kill her go to brain lung die bitch, we put it there !!! Her eye is dead double vision goes too bitch !!! 

Everytime Philip and Jared are just walking in the house I become very depressed by their actions, things they say, way they look at me talk down to me as if I'm stupid, Julie, this is going to be difficult for your mom is terminal, dying you need to see a psychotherapist, counselor, take depression meds ok ???? I will take you to OkCity or tulsa ok ?????? Scares me !!! Then he started telling me Julie, you need to just farm alone buy some cows I will buy some and you can take care of them there for me ok ????? See !!!!???? Up to something against me !!! Then Philip talks about Julie, I'm here for you, this may be quick as she goes and you need to be here for her in her last days ok ???? Talk of funeral prepare for mom, will, Philip taking land money they screamed......Then tells me I need to go see krissa and Bryan, baby sit for them and Jared raise Japanese baby over east about to be born???? hang with them awhile sometimes soon !!! Ok, so two months ago those Japanese and stevie screamed they were separating me from my mother, kill me or her off with cancer, then G, then Mimi, then traffick sell me to Japanese men over east to marry them ????!!!! Then screaming that she can farm alone, try to live on the farm, use grandma money Myers crtl people want !!! Then invite her to party kill traffick rape her fat ass !!! Use a face she trusts we got plenty !!!! Stevie and them !!!!

Screams from crook Msn's everywhere rape kill fat bitch off over here can't marry her nasty ass for money !!! Kill the bitch !!! Clint b fake voice screaming this !!!!! Screaming over olly bunch land estate money JR house again non stop DJ M house north of Mimi screams money off it, south of her house, screaming, west east, more screaming I could hear non stop rape you bitch I know you are somewhere nearby bitch !!!!

Threats to rape kill my pets here, kill cattle, make me cry over kitten at barn killing him, then screaming about killing Mimi and then Philip wants to take her to doctor to look at surgery this morning !!!! They screamed last nite to find terminal cancer on her !!! Weak heart old grandma bitch goes too !!! Screaming this non stop !!!

Richey Ingram comanche okla, screaming over that business, money, land, equipment, tractor arrived to Mimi today THANK YOU Steven, lu, others, DJ, Clint B !!!! RESPECT, LOVE !!!

Screaming your mom is dying bitch stage 4 cancer bitch you go too cry bitch cry !!! She dies soon !!! Then stevie screaming that Bobby said I don't know why she writes letters fat bitch, because nobody helps her fat ass anyway doesn't she get it !!!??? She's going too no help fat bitch !!! Nobody coming to help you, talk to you, nobody to stop by cry bitch you go in this for estate dying satellite killing you bitch for estate traffick rape kill you bitch !!! Give up bitch nobody saves your life I NEVER turn off of you this is forever make fat ass whore out of you bitch !!! HELP. Crook Cwfd family washdc money I want it I worked on this Japanese do good for them, my dad is here he needs more money kills her off soon !!!????? Whoever that was ????

Z dead they kill his nasty ass off at OU for his estate Kenz did this man !!!!???? More of that !!!

Screaming blue cow died tiggy cat dead Rocky cat dead on highway see him bitch thrown out window bitch !!! Makes me upset sicker !!!!

Screaming non stop over this estate, I don't care about the estate I just want my mama to be well healthy cancer free !!! ALIVE !!!! They can keep estate, money whatever I'd rather have my mom alive apart of my life for a loooooooooooooooong TIME most important !!! Not fools gold !!!!

I'm very upset ill, not feeling well...please hurry mind games make me sicker !!

Book of time ??? Ok

Thanks Julie !!!

Bill I hope you and Joe still alive for realms !!! All I got left in my family !!! Love ya and Steven lu WF, everybody respect Sarah I know girl damn it !!! My life is a mess they created. Love ya. Don't forget me, please stop by get me NOW !!! I can't take anymore too much !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment