Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Letter HELP.

They told us today mama has terminal cancer at OU med!!! I lost it started crying because all day I have heard there is no cancer from supposed to be Sarah j, Steven, lu, Z and Kenz !!!! I am confused because they said she can't have uterus cancer because you guys have satellite on her kills ANY cancer !!! I got screamed at today by fbi dea cia harassing on my waves over that mm estate they think I have !!!! We gave you and your mom terminal cancer all over metastatic to kill you for estate we shall have fat bitch !!! I'm so scared depressed upset lost over my mom !!! Can you please help her with satellite ???? You can have that estate !!!!

She's isn't improving and G started crying and telling me we will take her home until she passes on !!!! I can't go through this !!!!!!! I'm sick myself, scared, exhausted, my heart is bad they said and I'm losing control of my rest can't eat sleep, worried !!!

They started screaming at me you will have to be married to someone Jared Philip patty krissa Brett plan for you !!! Go work at Wal-Mart fat bitch and be caretaker to your damn grandma for money raise krissa Brett jareds kids !!! Jared is fake he tries to make me cry before we even went to hospital and says expect the worse !!! You got me Julie it's ok !!! Then tells Mr tonight to go farm have cows, this is just how life goes we all gotta go someday Julie !!!

They keep saying Sarah is helping with fbi girls to take care of ANY cancer you and mom Mimi pets have !!! !!!!?????

I been so upset they told me last year they would kill us with cancer and kill my mom !!!! I need help please !!! You can have estate I want to keep my mom and Mimi, pets, my life !!! Most important !!!!

Z will you please stop by and tell me something or Steven lu ????? I cannot go on like this Mr Cwfd please ??????


No comments:

Post a Comment