Friday, October 5, 2018

Well more screaming, a letter......

Well now we are smelling some garlic pickle cooking stink all over north hwy 81 and at Marlow, it's been stinking like garlic shoo for 3 weeks I know !!! So strong it makes your eyes water, and you want to puke !!! It's is garlic spray they screamed, then kimchee shoo the Japanese are cooking over east !!! It must be a large vat of garlic stink brewing !!! then they screamed it was dorians cannery sprung a leak in the roof...........damn it's nasty !!! Chemical stinkfare down here !!! It is overwhelming !!!. Puke can't drive its blowing into the air conditioner and at the post office I could smell it in the air.......they screamed they were calling channel 9 + 7 ...

Screaming today about bone marrow cancer mom has, then cancer I have all over me No more help govt turning your satellite off you and mom to die fat ass !!! Screaming about this morning stevie woke me up screaming that you have heart valve explosion in your head, heart, mind bitch !!! So does your mom !!!! Dying bitch ! Started screaming that my blue cow was raped as baby in my barn ?????!!!! Upsets me !!! He keeps saying that ! I Bern very sick depressed about this !!! He didn't did he ????! Sickens me about him and junie dog !!! I miss them......depresses me.

More screaming about estate today mm calendar Z red f did mm estate for 20 + years !!! We get money from estate !!! Japanese woman screaming this !!! You won't die fat ass like fat f family in Virginia you fat fs !!! You so fat bitch ugly fat ass bitch !!! Screaming this at Wal-Mart then in Wal-Mart parking lot teeny Japanese man wearing glasses stopped in front of me waving sticking his tongue out nasty at me on his hand !!!!filthy sicko perv ! Upsets me !!! Then him in walmart later waving smiling at me, creepy too close ping ping......tried hacking me, screaming you marry me bitch !!! I get estate money off you fat ass !!!

More cries about Z over mothers kids mother's tittys ?????? This Bern screaming for a year now !!! Took mom driving yesterday then screaming last nite about Tim's people Tim's road how dare you go by Sandy clift house bitch f you !!!! Then screaming about B pierce house his tractor in front of me driving all over road, screaming, about land house cattle????? I get it bitch ! Ms huffvine house red truck I get that bitch f you f govt I want it !!!??????? Whatever that's about ????!

Screaming about money off things I blog, screamed that you blog we take money govt gives us to flourish kill yourself when you blog only makes Japanese crtl money we crtl strong bitch fat ass !!! You go !!! F you bitch !!!!???? I damn sure don't think so cry bags ! 

Waggoner chocolate hit f you bitch !!! Our money bitch ! Govt over !!!  Cries about psycho j family you all psychopaths !!! F J family f you whale baby j !!! You crazy bitch !!! Bwahaha !!! Yeah because I can chew you up spit right back in your cry bawl bag smartass face ! Go cry ! I have you bawl bag brats crying after you insult me RIGHT ??? Your ALL weak minded dope head brats, you think your tough ???? I don't think so ! I see bratty cry baby smartass dwindling down to nothing trash ! Playing thugs, you don't know anything about being tough, babies !!!

Screaming about MZ goes f him !!! F him he knows we own this bitch !!!????? Whatever that is....

Screaming Stevie crying about j d money over east Kentucky then about h t money he has mask he uses ???? Screaming about Hwood Nash money, then Amber po lrd money estate she had ???? OkCity owns your ass bitch ! F you bitch ! Screaming from OkCity ??? Asking Mimi for money as Shirley renee Cyril high reunion money ???? Trying to take her to that this month......

More screaming about cemetery Woodlawn rd out here, Rogers house satanic, Sullivan houses, Alexandra houses land, Chad dump north, and bshaw house money off Corey wedding ????? We get gifts money for this 15 year olds doing the wedding ????Whatever this is about who knows !

Screaming about pendley houses ???? Cwfd Karen Joe Gibson ???? Houses jd Waller house money, Anna lngfd at Marlow bank cury ??? Screaming she hates your ass bitch she's real Anna you did this to her !!! ????? She was screaming in my waves 5 years ago her and her sister Amanda lngfd as I was hacked, that my sister has to go to prison because of you bitch f you !!! Non stop screaming on my waves 5 years ago, their voices, Anna at bank still weird behaving to me and hateful to my grandma those boys said the screaming about her diamond rings were from Z H, she lays on her back for him has 20 babies for welfare, sells dope for dea OkCity at bank and all over Marlow ????? They screamed this, she pings pings my waves when I am near her at bank snirls her nose, last year kept asking Mimi where Jared was......???? Creepy. Real or fake ????

Screams about washdc, and Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware.....?????

Mom still vomit sick terrible pain across chest, hip throws out, still goo from nether region she says, pee cloudy smells, weird stink, and no appetite.........sleeps some better her and g me Mimi need to be satellite sedated nightly, calm g down or something !!! Sorry Bobby and Ronny !!!   :(

Still harassing about they are coming to get me, PLEASE come and get me SOON, before winter !!! I'm tired of this ! I been good !!!    :(

LOVE, Julie.


No comments:

Post a Comment