Thursday, October 18, 2018

Letter...

Today screams from OkCity dea fbi OkCity, money laundering, gambling houses, capeechi ???? Screaming about your go too fat ass !! Cancer ridden stage four bitch just like your bitch mom !!! F you to hell bitch m crtl owns this shit !!! They spin cancer on your mother to kill her bitch you go next !!! Ready to die next, you will be planning her funeral soon at rush springs methodist church then throw yourself in a casket cancer bitch !!!! F you whale go cry over your mom and your estate goes to cia washdc !!! F Baltimore !!!! Go cry bitch you die too !!!! Z real dead bitch !!! Go cry bitch !!! 3 rd floor estate mine whore !!!??????

Sarah j at OkCity told me mom has no way to die no cancer and neither do I ?????? I hope that was you Sarah !!!! Stevie and thugs keep screaming at me about my mom is dying and stage 4 cancer all over terminal bitch you too bitch you go next !!!

I've been crying depressed my heart is actually having trouble working properly and seeing my mom this way makes it worse !!!! They won't stop screaming this awful stuff at me saddens depressed more so and I can't actually talk to someone face to face in person I hate talking on brain waves, I must have so much cancer in my brain it's blocked they screamed at me !!!! It upsets me more that I have to move in with Mimi soon to be there for my mom in her last days since no cancer help from satellite they said !!!! I will miss my mom and I don't want to have to lose her !!!! Can you please help her you can have estate stuff !!!!!

She can't walk has hospice coming to my mimis house tomorrow has to have hospital bed, I'm very depressed upset so is G and Mimi !!!! Please can you guys help her rid of cancer ????? I'm having heart failure problems they said I feel more exhausted more weak !!! I'm losing my mom aren't I ?????? Why can't you help her ???? They screamed no help no govt help for that bitch you can't either bitch !!!

My mom is a wonderful person never a whore never on drugs, never a rapist, only the best mom !!!! That's how sad this has been for me, I'd rather I die than live without her in my life she fought this crazy bunch just like me, I will miss her if she dies......

Today I started feeling more depressed as I met Jared and Philip called their demeanor and behavior crying in my face, I just lost it.....

Mom eye still swelled double vision, swelling in left arm, I'm afraid she's too weak to survive this assault on her body and she has not much appetite !!!! 

Can you please send somebody to tell me something soon asap ???!!!!! Before she dies !!!!

The Japanese boy dressed in black man suit with orange on they said he health tech for me today ???? Thank you sir !!!! Respect !!!!

I wanted to tell Mr C thank you for helping mom with Baltimore cancer satellite techs all the way from over there they just now told me !!! So is she really cancer free ????? I love you guys !!! They just keep screaming all this junk at me and I can't turn them off and I can't hear anyone authority real, true, pure heart, will tell me truth !!!  Sometimes I hear Steven,lu, David, Z, Bobby ????? I hope it's real ?????

I'm just exhausted depressed, thank you R family I need you guys to be apart of my life too !!! I don't have anybody else I'm kin to if you think about it, how sorry that is !!!

I just know that my mom, Mimi, G and myself need to be told the truth and go talk to someone who can tell me the truth that she's truly cancer free cleaned of cancer !!! Cynthia G I love you also doll !!! Much love respect !!! I know mama wants to say hello go give em hell in Dallas !!! Lol.......just hope they let her live I'm terrified ! Thank you !!!!

My wish is for somebody anybody to stop me in my tracks, say hey, everything is going to be alright Julie, here's what is going on, happened, will happen, cancer free, will live !!! I've been through enough same as Mimi, my mama !!! Please come and tell us anything !!!

Z when they were screaming today it was about suicide case on the floor I was on, not somebody saying anything stupid, some woman's sister passed on the 7 th floor today from cancer, boy that wasn't what any of us needed to see or hear, so much UPSET.......I love you too I know it takes emotional support of a good one like you !!!! Miss you !!! kisses !!!!  Tell Kenz he's beautiful for me will ya ????

Sarah I am just neurotic in panic mode Stevie and these other thugs don't help I was hacked today, I just miss talking to real people, not waves of the idiots, this is this that is that, I'm too damn old and tired of my life I know you understand girl !!! Bad ass bitches gain strength from turmoil, but this shit is killer over mom, and the I don't knows damn cia covers are tough !!!!  

Steven how much longer for her back surgery and when will you rescue me from my terror, oh I miss you, lu, too babe you saved our lives also !!! Tell your mom I love her I'm just LOST.......growing more depressed weaker every minute, you know about it I know......being isolated from real life real people for 100 + years is too much, I need humans talking to my face in person, my mind needs relief !!!

Dear James, in 5 minutes babe !!! I swear you are an angel, all you guys girls Baltimore, British isles, Montecito, LA and dodger stadium ????? Lol......THANK YOU !!!! I LOVE you I know when mom comes to she will cry !!! I been very upset over the idiots stories and screaming !!!

Dear sweet David and his loving caring Dad !!!! I LOVE YOU BOTH !!!! David thank you for understanding how nuts this all has been for my entire life !!!! In 5 minutes angel !!!! Yes I'm neurotic babe, just been depressed forever NOW all this after ALL the hacked, surgeries, but as you'd say David, just cia, you get the answers later when it's over right ????? Yeah I know, NOW........fingers crossed it happens this is hell, peril, turmoil of the grandest kind.......I may die if nobody is here soon for me !!! Been though too much my old heart isn't good I know, too much for it.......sadly.

Tell MD Andersen your welcome it's a no brainer believe me........lol.....OU Boo !!! Thank you ! Much love + respect !!!

Fbi fly girls ??? Lol......just stop by and we can go get em !!! Look, I will feel better, I will know mom will live, I can rest in peaceful sleep at night, and turn off these idiots for once !!! Sarah it's all in the bag right ????? I'm ready if you are !!!! Come and get me !!!! Hurry !!! I want them outta my sorry bitch life too girl !!!! This is all so damn sorry to go through and put my mom through !!! Just help her live ???? I don't think so bitches !!! Thanks for getting rid of the red rocks my tub is lighter !!!! Lol....    :p

Hurry send somebody to tell me something good, true soon !!! Depressed.

Love j.

No comments:

Post a Comment