Sunday, October 21, 2018

More screams letter today...

More screams threats to rape kill traffick me OkCity dea ONLY this time, crook Msn's again !!!??? Screaming at sonic I got burger, then left olly brat crew, Japanese screaming at me over their dad's money Hwood ??? Pboy Dallas a road ??? Nasty filth screaming screaming Hwood p###y !!! F her f govt fat ass we are family but you f everyone over bitch !!!! Zillion screaming as I drove on hwy 81 to R springs for Tpaper soap,.......non stop....Steven and lu fakes dead !!! F her !!!Screaming upsetting depressing crap at me over a little dog over east hurt very bad pillow pet f you !!! He's dead cry bitch !!!! Stevie and others screaming this to make me cry, then screaming about mom terminal cancer bitch dying !!! Harassing screaming this ALL nite and day you go to bitch for estate !!!! Screaming over David olly money, rich Ingram, money, bader money !!!!??????

Screaming over washdc Pennsylvania, Delaware, Michigan, Iowa, does Moines, Indiana state, walrus plantoon ?????? Dalmatian house ??????!!!! Whatever these are about ????

Screaming they are taking your land home house for oil on it bitch !!! Grandpa Geronimo there bitch !!! Golden palace under the earth there we take your land money house traffick rape kill you all cancer terminal bitch !!! You die next cry fat ass !!!!

Stevie and others screaming over Japanese crtl, cancer non stop DJ Myers house, screaming all directions, screaming over Bobby w dead dead his money, then bshaw money house, Rogers, alexndr farm land, all, Jared and Corey b money ????

Screaming over Bill and Joe money estate they are next dying we kill them ALL.....f them f washdc govt !!!! Then later I hear screaming over Cwfd thomp kids babies I guess asking me for money because we support you lady we need money kids cost they may ask kin up north in charge for money for kids, land house want to live here ???? Said thanks Julie !!!??????? Who was that ????

Screams over Darko basin money off that kill your mom grandparents for oil washdc Japanese crtl strong we get it next for us to flourish !!!!????? Sick of this crap too.....

Threats to kill rape traffick me, my dog goofball, pumpkin cat, black cat, then cattle, kitten at the barn !!!! More of this, lu says he's watching over them as I leave and takes care of G......he's very depressed heart problems most likely, hope he's ok, he won't ever listen knows nothing I suppose ?????

Philip Jared grandkids babies screams over krissa Brett kids filth m crtl, then plastic surgery of Jared Philip masks ???? Then screaming over I. H. Money land house grandkids or kids Jared has wants me to raise all these kids babies for them because they are killing me off then making me arrange marry to his son over north east T town ???? And Ada ????!!! What is this about ???? What does this mean ?????? Non stop over this !!!! Crap lies !!!

Stevie tries making me cry over mom songs she sang to me as baby and it depresses me, and it's old recorded fbi dea cia stuff as I was baby they all have confiscated I guess ????? Very upsetting !!! Then causes me to cry over her being a wonderful mom, going without so we could have and she never had help with ANYTHING.....never gifted anything nice, New, beautiful !!! Makes me cry very upset depressed !!! He deliberately does this to me, and Mimi too I think G. Too I'm sure.......my mother deserves way far better than the junk she's gone thru !!!! Please hurry !!! I'm depressed.........Jared fake will be admitting me to psychotherapy he will try you watch !!!! They scream over this non stop mm was crazy you go bitch to mental health clinic NOW bitch fat ass !!! Stevie and others....

I wake in the morning and stevie starts in mean depressing upsetting talk, then says he has to to fix my brain waves !!! Can't he be controlled monitored strictly for my sake MAYBE ???? I'm not feeling any good, too tired, trying to care for mom and support her health !!! Jared Philip keep saying nursing home may have to happen !!!!!! Please don't let them do this to my mother !!!!! HELP ....

Philip says he wants bev pel hair dresser to stop by Mimi house style cut mom hair !!!! These boys told me she's aids fake Japanese and she is allowed to style Mimi hair !!!! They won't let me go there say she hates me knows me could spit in my face ????!!! What's the TRUTH ???? Very illegal to allow this to go on non stop.......help.

More screams over JR house, FH, T O houses money trash messes they worked on f them bitch f govt man !!! I don't even know what this all is ENOUGH !!!.....

Screams over Jared Phillip masks surgery money off their trash mess ??? These two behaved 3 weeks ago as they already knew mom had terminal cancer Jared kept saying with Philip it's going to be bad times now Julie don't hide yourself from us, stay near us, you need us !!!! Don't withdraw from others of your life Julie !!!! Tries making us cry then told Philip he needed to stop by tell Mimi just what is going on with mom dying now because he thinks she's isn't accepting it and doesn't understand !!!!!! She knows they deliberately try to make her cry also she told me !!!!

Screaming Philip is going to get ALL Mimi estate, money, land, and mom's land on highway she gave her !!!!????? That'd be just like him and his thugs crtl !!!!??? Who is this ????!!!

Screaming Megan j is dead and gone to make me cry then Theresa, Steven lu, Sarah j, David his dad, Z and Kenz, then you guys up there in washdc my family !!!! Screaming they killed you guys off totally to get your part of money ????! Upsetting who's alive dead or what's real ????!!! I feel all alone in this these thugs and stevie screaming non stop confusion say they are told to !!!

Z I know how sorry that is, love ya !!! Kenz THANK YOU babe for caring enough I know mom would cry if she knew how kind this is !!! Awww !!! She loves you too !!! I'm just too tired, exhausted from all this shit mess ALL of it for years years out here !!! I'm ok, just need a person in front of my face to tell me TRUTH it's ok with mom and all of this !!! Too many thugs idiots with equipment my waves still.....

Dear WFong, I LOVE you both also !!! Just exhausted not feeling well after all the hacking, confusion, lies, mess ALL of it, yeah notes can help ???? I need one in person !!!

Sarah THANK YOU for helping me dear sweetie !!! I'm just so damn fed up with this crap too man !!! Fbi fly girls are the BEST !!! I'd be helping you RIGHT NOW. Still waiting. Drop kick those 2 I hate also !!!! Big time. something up with them, mantling tv on wall today at grandma's house check it out PLEASE.......anytime you wish dear we can throw away junk down here I am ready !!!

I have 2 lives, the cia fake life where nobody behaves as they know anything about this around me, THEN the brain wave pattern life of the real goings on, I suppose most have these, but at least they know things FOR TRUTH........very confusing exhausting, grueling, evil to me, too many years of it !!! Why's it gotta be like this ???? Is it a stamina test for me ONLY ??????

Non stop screaming over Blakely olly bunches, money items houses land ???? Non stop over ft Cobb lake area, money houses cement Darko clan Mark m crtl money houses, Woodward bunch screaming over Jan Alan trucks money, masks to see my mom soon !!!????? Renee Shirley annoying has my cell # requested to call me check up on my mom ??? Are they REAL ??? !!! I was told fake N family Japanese ???? Are they ok ???? Hurry up get us outta here PLEASE. Terrified for ALL of it worried over mom nerves upset, sickened by ALL of this !!! Please keep mom from bleeding to death, pain bad, they say satellite surgery ??? I HOPE so !!! Sedate her, if possible at nite for pain if tablets run out her ribs all over swelling bones sore appetite needs increased, but I know you know that already....

Going to get hair color at d town Wal-Mart, hope it's safe they say you can keep me safe this week ??? THANK YOU my R family much love thanks for caring also !!!  ;)

Luz, MZ, G family, I know how sorry terrible this ALL has been against me, mom, grandparents, and Gry !!! I know they have helped mom it's just those nearby who know nothing and harass that depress me too much !!! Thank you respect to you for helping, !!!!

Mr, C please please hurry up and HELP, let them come and get me !!! RESPECT to you too ! I'm tired sir. Depressed by all this mess.....I trust you completely.

Love ya, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment