Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Rainy day !!!.....

I often relax, rest, fall to sleep much better during rain storms, thunderstorms, it is sometimes so very relaxing that my body calms, and my arthritis pain ceases..........ahh.....relief !

I think rainy thunderstorm days also help us to calm inside our brains / minds more so easier........it is a nice day to be taking a nap / quick sleep time......

Reading is nice for rainy days, or crafting ! I wish to have many more rain filled days in life, helps our field crops to grow, cleansing the soil and whole earth.......this is very NICE.

Mud puddles can be nice to walk through bare feet, or in rain gear boots / shoes !

I have an umbrella but I always am in quite a hurried rush and forget to bring the umbrella with me !!! Umbrellas are exciting to see and use, so very colorful, and plain, or designs ! Nice for shading from NOT just the rain, BUT from the sunshine rays also !

I feel very calm, relaxed, I know I will fall asleep easily tonight.

Nite nite !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment