Monday, October 15, 2018

Letter of today...

Just wanted to tell my fbi girls aka the baddest ass bitches of the earth THANK YOU girls and guys out there !!!!!!!!!! Who helped my mom and me and all of us !!! They told me about the reds !!!! Boy, did I find out this evening !!! Thanks for waiting until I returned home !!! Kind of letting up a bit now but I drove like hell to the RS dollar store for some girl pampers !!! Bwahaha ! Damn it ! It's tough being a woman !!! I agree they don't understand what it's like to have the reds and most don't care, that Cwfd bunch damn sure didn't !!! I hope tomorrow the reds stop so I can return back to OkCity ???? This driving is super fun !!! Lol.....my mom being ill NOT any fun, thank you !!! NO brain cancer !!! That's a relief ! These idiots screaming kept screaming that she had it terminal and saying that maloclusion !!! I hope NOT anywhere on her body !!! They are so sneaky crooked on that equipment !!! Screaming this sad junk so much I'm depressed and don't know what to expect !!! Fingers crossed she makes it through all this just fine !! I'm just depressed seeing her that way, sick, in pain, she's a wonderful mom and person WE LOVE MOM !!!

I saw you I think on interstate as Chelsea in gray car beside us !!! Tear em up girls !!! Give em hell while I'm up there !!!!!!!!! I want you ALL to know we LOVE you GREATLY !!!! TRUTH ! Let's go have fun ALL the time !!! I don't give a damn either Sarah !!!!

The reds should have happened a loooooooooooooooong TIME ago BUT I'm not a cheap slut SO I can't have any help ya know bimbo bunny heads get all the perks !!!! Eye roll !!!! Times a changin !!!!

I think this will be a lot of fun after January, I know about it, sounds a lot of fun !!! I know the travel sounds kick ass on these filthy turd heads !!! It could thunder kick zillions of idiot traffickers !!! I enjoy taking out the TRASH like this I'd do this forever !!! Anybody involved in that shit, needs their damn heads blown off !!!

Theresa !!! Thanks for the kind words I told mom today she's groggy, said to tell you we love you too !!! She asked where you were !.....lol......she's sedated. Tell everybody HEY ! Miss ya !!!

Thanks to everyone for keeping mom safe all time, love Bobby the real one for staying with her helping, and DJ, and Z and Kenz love ya !!! Steven, lu, James, Sarah, everybody !!!

WF Thank you !!! We love you !!! I cry because of how nice you are !!! You save lives !!!

So this girl trouble will cease with these red rivers ???? Good, it's a challenge but if it helps I'm fine with that, just keep my blood pints up !!! Yikes ! ( Buying more girl pampers )

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment