Thursday, October 11, 2018

It's late more screaming.....a letter.

It's late, can't sleep now for all the chatter, hacking and chajachaja scuffy noise on the appliances !!! Screaming over east and north from west also, my dog is barking non stop at the kitten, they are trying to lure him to dog like the poor raccoon the other night !!! Screaming at my dog he's barking at them something up north, they keep hollering about my grandparents j house, they are trying to live in there bitch !!! F you bitch govt took house we get it to f in bitch I stole shit so what !!!! F you fat ass whale !!! They are taking their house bitch I got sluts to live in it man f you I don't set out here for you bitch f you !!! Screaming about Janet Leroy Seth money estate items we work for it already man !!!

Little bitch Japanese in car at Blundell house tried to flip me off as he pulled in driveway yesterday and I drove past snirled his nose, in mask older woman, ping ping hacking sound ! Then they screamed she sees us f her !!! He's scared screaming up here now I know you saw me bitch f you I do what I want !!! Screaming about gay trannys at bshaw house north of me, this b.s. needs to STOP. I cannot rest, sleep, I'm bleeding terrible again non stop and this screaming won't end, I'm exhausted losing blood not feeling well anyway !!!

Screaming about fake Steven lu, their mother something they did to them money they had, timbo money his estate they got it f them f govt f you fat ass !!! Arguing over vehicles and money cards they had or want ????? Whatever that's about.

Screaming about dogs cats house over east they want money for helping and are mad they tried stealing pets leashes, food ?????? Damn ! You sure these Japanese punks aren't part pendley mccracks ?????!!!!! They must steal, thug, dope, whore every one of them around here !!! HELP !!! not again !!!!

Screaming because they do not want to set out here for a bitch fat ass whoever you are m fer !!!! Then screaming about Joe and his family, my R family, they are hating on them, screaming over olly bunch Tim money ????? Whatever this is waking me up harassing me to death about junk I don't know anything about as usual !!! Idiots !

Screaming about cancer terminal dying you bitch and mother f you to hell bitch !!! Screaming about blood test results in mail bitch f you !!!! We kill you others with chemo it's crtl way to be dead, we bring evil, I am nocturnal of the dark bitch !!!! Weirdos !

Screams you won't buy, sell, solicit you don't f anyone you f everyone over I know OkCity is evil but it is good this way !!! More dea, fbi, cia junk screaming we kill her for estate, custody battle over mm estate bitch you can't have it we kill you bitch fat ass for it we take everything from you whore you !!! Screaming about washdc, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Tennessee, Dallas, Hwood pboy, Nash trash !!!! We worked man I get everything man f them not fair f you bitch not fair !!!

Harassing my dog to death nightly, screaming at cows, harassing Mimi again she says, trying to put crap in my mail they are screaming and pipe bombs thrown at my house yard under my pickup now they threaten !!!

Screaming about old man Japanese dead !!! F you fat ass f your grandpa he did this !!! Old man dead !!! Bwahaha ! Wah go cry bawl bags trash !!! Blaming grandpa melv for that one ! Lol.....no one can stand these annoying bratty cry bag bratty Japanese and others !!!

I'd laugh if they took their cars, the keys, and money cards and I screamed its not fair man !!! It's not fair I can't have my money a money card, a vehicle and that satellite equipment man !!! You wanna talk not fair cry bags ???? Go scream at somebody else I think I can scream it's not fair truthfully forever brats !!!

I know they send them out here to health tech but these idiots don't do anything they are supposed to they just harass the heck out of me !!! Cry bags !!! Say they are going to kill old man in Virginia now he did this f him man !!!?????? Whoever that is, y'all or another ??? Who knows.

Anyway trying to rest, hope for better day to come.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment