Thursday, October 4, 2018

Peanut butter sweets !!!....

I adore peanut butter totally !!!

I love peanut butter sandwiches and peanut butter and fruit jelly PB+ J sandwiches !!!

Often I prepare peanut butter sweet desserts.....Peanut butter chocolate pies, cookies, and I just love the peanut butter buckeyes + balls !!!

I find plenty of brands affordable of the peanut butter in containers most stores......Wal-Mart, target, all dollar stores....search you shall find !.....lol

On QVC and HSN tv shopping I find most the peanut butter sweet treats individually wrapped for enjoying or gifting to those we love / adore !

Harry + David
Harry London
Waggoners

These brands I know are good ! Yum ! More online / internet I'm sure ! Inquire.

Peanut butter sweet treats recipes are most everywhere to find, prepare ! I love peanut butter.......I grew up helping to work in the peanut fields, much work ! I have always adored peanut butter !!!

Nice this time of year, enjoy with glass of milk.

Yum !

LOVE, j

No comments:

Post a Comment