Monday, October 22, 2018

Letter another....More junk screamed

Last nite less chajachaja, more rested, but still screaming in hell demon screaming up down Mimi road, I am kinda moving in with her to care for mom potty bathe sometimes feed diaper change......still acute pain, Brown blood from female parts on diaper, urine cleaner, much excruciating rib side pain, edema, tail bone coccyx area pain, still NOT sleeping well, but I am adjusting full time nurse care I suppose just depressed seeing her bed fast on oxygen, and in such bad pain, stays on hospice bed in Mimi living room !!! But I'm hopeful you guys can save her and us from ALL this mess and idiots !!! Trust !

They say closer now you guys are bull dozing thru the idiots I'm praying so !!! LOVE ya Gary, and fam !!! THANK YOU ALL say hello to Josh for us !!! Need ALL the help we can get !!! Love to my R family, Bill and fam LOVE you ALL !!! I'm just scared depressed upset, confused all the TRASH hollering at me lies, this that more crap to hear figure it all out !!!

Going to get my hair done today at d town Wal-Mart hope I'm safe from those bitches probably all whores in this but I have to have my hair done, color......

Steven lu, where are you ???! HURRY, Kenz, Z I love ya also !!! I'm very tired don't feel well most days, worried, tired of my life of crap........I know cancer liquified but that Philip Jared mess is stressful causes me to cry their words sayings, behavior....G is depressed, and he needs to understand the truth, all this, just tell them hurry !!! PLEASE.

David and dad love ya ! Cannot wait to talk see you thanks for everything miss ya !!! Thanks for kind words on brain waves and Sarah j and James, much love !!! THANK YOU BOTH !!! Much RESPECT to you and the fbi fly girls team !!! I love you guys thanks for ALL the help investigators !!! Hugs ! THANK YOU to the Tulsa Medic Team I love ya !!! Can't wait to say hello be friends !!! My life is a shit mess I have to clean up mine and the entire world's I suppose ??? THANK you Jesus !!! Much LOVE babe !!! Sitting down here hours to health tech for us I cry you are ALL so very sweet and kind !!! Blessings !!! RESPECT.

More screams over olly brats bunch, spearmint twins ??? Whoever that is money off them land babies ??? J Brandis money whoever he is non stop screaming over him, T.H. Money mask surgery or babies a girl of his ???? Hates on Z and Kenz Ada N family oil change place this morning so very kind helpful thanks babe !!! Love ya !!!

Screaming over Eemis Bratley ???? Whoever whatever, then screaming over Landau family money estate, Tessa M Tangles salon, m crtl again Mark m money items truck on highway gone thank you !!! Brett Tessa babies items estate money, krissa Bryan family gone, babies Japanese I.H money baby son grandchildren on creek east and Jared has with him gone ?????

Screaming over m town grocery, Edmond, Moore, Shirley renee over gone, New ones in place ??? Money off aunt Stella over here killing us off bitch f you fat bitch !!!! Orschelns store Duncan drunk Dana poodles daughter working still she wants money f you f govt !!!.

Screaming that govt NOT helping you and mother no help bitch you are dying kill you for estate, screaming last night, non stop, Arbys d town screaming over it dea OkCity Stephens county, years of this non stop they own it or sell dope out of it and McDonald's at Duncan they screamed ????

Threats over pumpkin cat black cat, goofball dog, black dog and then kitten at the barn so please keep them safe from crtl idiots out here as I travel and watch G for his mind, depressed, LOST over mom !!!

Hopefully you can stop by get us help take her to somewhere for extra care help, I'm worried over her heart rate, breathing, pain tolerance.......PLEASE HURRY.

Much love, respect, NOT worried over my heart anymore feels some better, still exhausted depressed, UPSET over all this harassing, confusion, mom cancer terminal mess !!!

I'm not feeling any good, kinda lonesome for a friend, someone pure minded and heart in the know of this mess to console comfort me, just too much after all the hacking.....

Ill be waiting for somebody to rescue me / us from this mess !!!

THANK YOU. Julie. The fat bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment