Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Please help me letter !!!

Last night I couldn't rest stevie and others chatter on my waves about Steven lu dead, Z Kenz, David, dead, James and Sarah all that are left to work on you !!! They can't help !!! Dea fbi over rule you with cia over estate killing you and mother off !!! Get ready for grief counseling, end of life care hospice and losing your life and your mom !!!

Cursing Sarah j at OkCity and James non stop and then fake Japanese Jared Phillip krissa Brett patty for harassing about cancer terminal !!!

The doctor told us mom has metastatic cancer in her bones uterus, skull bones and a piece below her ear #!!! Said it is untreatable, she can return home to die soon !!! Chemo not an option, she looks very sickened,  Breast cancer culprit !!! Her eye is double vision still swelled and I am very lost depressed, losing my mind with grief while being screamed at by these crooks Japanese stevie being mean harassing me non stop !!!

I need somebody to come get me, tell me something I am terrified of losing my mom and this Jared Philip try to depress me !!! Then these screaming mean at me, I'm very exhausted depressed and they keep saying they are coming to get you bitch now now, mind games !!! I'm coming to get you take you to cia get help for you and mom !!!??????? I doubt it, I guess they intentionally gave her cancer to kill her and me like I was screamed at by them !!!!

I feel confused faint dizzy can't eat can't sleep I'm seriously depressed my heart is broken I don't understand how she has cancer if satellite techs can get rid of it ???? Why are they mad ???? G is very depressing and I can't handle this !!!

If they are killing her over estate or Darko oil basin wells they screamed they can keep those !!! I just want my mom to live !!!! I need her in my life !!!

Jared keeps saying I need to change my life move, find someone to live with and have cows take care of animals focus your mind on other things !!!! Then they screamed last night that you can raise the krissa Brett Jared babies and we find you a husband now bitch !!! Jared told me I need to go to church with aunt Janet start going now Julie !!!!

I don't understand any of this, then last night they screamed I need to drive over east to the house with red dog to find Steven lu, then call Corey bshaw cell for help go to Annette bshaw to find someone to tell you everything !!!!

Telling me Casey R can talk to me he's over east ??????

My Mimi is all I got she's depressed, and she says maybe we can pray for help or your friends can help with satellite I wish they could talk to you Julie or something !!! More fbi dea cia screaming over money OkCity OU med and Z and Kenz last night, they said I have to live somewhere else soon because I am moving in with Japanese Z ????????

I may die if my heart breaking or exhaustion, fake krissa wants me to go shopping with her sometimes ??????

Very sick please help me James Sarah or anybody NOW, whoever can come and get me shut off the mind games PLEASE. They are killing me !!! I can't lose my mother I will die I need her in my life !!! We don't care about estate, money or oil wells !!!!

I'm scared I have to return. a few more days to OkCity and the non stop loss of mom is upsetting sickening me please help !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment